Wednesday 14 September 2011

WOYWW 119

Good Morning and it has come round again so fast WOYWW, with being away last week i have now had time to play with my stash. With all the new stuff i got for my birthday


These are the things i got from DH and DS's. I also got lots of other bits from friends and family. I am a very lucky Girl, Heres some work i have been doing this week :)

This was a bon vouage card for someone my mum works with and she asked me to do another so everyone had space to sign!



Very Simply but i like it :)




This was a layout i did with an old stash of photos, its me and my hubby in 1999! very vintage

Well thats me done and thanks for looking, Happy WOYWW

See u all next week

Crafty Du

xxx


9 comments:

  1. Lovely things on your desk.
    Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1999 Vintage? Oh girl, you are too young! Your link is off - am going to Mr Linky to try to fix it..check it later for me?
    I think you working on Hallowe'en now is proof that we need the season to inspire us. Which is why I can't do Christmas cards early. *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look at that photo of your babes on the Halloween LO. So cute, I love pics of my boys when they were little like that :) Gorgeous Bon Voyage card btw, really, really love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the projects! You have been super busy!!! Thanks so much for sharing...even the "vintage" stuff LOL! Happy WOYWW -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, hope you get time to play with those new goodies! Love the Halloween LO, those boys are too cute to spook, lol!

    Hugs
    Brenda 88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the 1999 LO ... lovely memory I'm sure.
    wishing you a belated Happy Birthday,
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick visit this week due to illness but hope to do better next week ... thanks for sharing your desk and lovely layouts. If 1999 is vintage I just dread to think what the 1940s are to you - oh, to be as young as you!!! I hope you have a great weekend. Elizabeth x #121

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have been really busy.
    Happy very belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your scrap pages such nice clean looking layouts.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete