Wednesday 28 September 2011

WOYWW 121

Morning All Happy WOYWW 121 The time its goes so Quick between posts. So here is my desk, i have made 15 christmas cards over the last 2 days. Feel a bit like an elf. They are only general send cards and not my special ones, but they are all adding up :) As you can see from my desk, i got an ATG gun this week - WOW i love it already even if the thing is MASSIVE, they are so easy to use and so quick. I have been wanting one for ages but the price i has always put me off but then i read a blog last week from this lovely lady, http://scrappystickyinkymess.wordpress.com/ and it was £9.99! Bargin, so i went ahead and i must say her review was great and i love my gun x

No i am going to show you the floor! As i am not as tidy as i like, the photos have bad light


Lots of stuff to be put away! I run bits up to the attic and dont put the lights on and hope it lands in a safe place! and the other side of the chair



Photos and projects waiting to start! I would really never have to take another photo or buy any more stash and i would still have enough to last my life time! But where the fun in that.............

Well i bid you farewell and i am gonna grab a brew and come for a nose round your desks

TTFN

Crafty Du


No comments:

Post a Comment